Saturday, February 8, 2014

Presenting: Warm Fennel and Bitter Greens Salad

Warm Fennel and Bitter Greens Salad




This past Sunday, a certain football game was played, Punxsutawney Phil determined the fate of winter, and the second anniversary of the first dish I published on this blog. I wanted to mark the occasion with a little more flair, but time got the best of me.

As I stated earlier, one of my goals for 2014 is to eat more salads so I was looking online for ones that use ingredients that are in season now and came across this one on Food & Wine magazine's website. I thought it looked good enough to present here.

Check back tomorrow for my #SundaySupper contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always welcomed. If you're going to be critical, be constructive. In other words, be nice.